ADDRESS: 38 Miller Avenue, PMB 242 TELEPHONE: +1 (415) 425 2678 Mill Valley, CA, 94941
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org SKYPE: Tanyiakandohla
PROFILE: Creative, strategic problem solver with 15 years agency and consulting experience. International and domestic experience launching and managing consumer brands. Proven track record as a
team builder and revenue generator. Multi-dimensional. Strategist. Maverick.
(1998 – ) PATHFINDER (Brand Management Consultancy) San Francisco Founder
Recent/current assignments include:
Global repositioning for Elizabeth Arden. Research study conducted with influencers, implementers and friendship groups in Milan, NYC, LA, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Communications strategy for Intel developed through creative workshops in the US and India.
Communications strategy for Fineco Bank in italy
Strategic planning for evolution of Nike Goddess
Positioning and new business strategy for J Walter Thompson : SF
Strategic planning and account management for Chiat Day : SF (SilverTab) Strategic planning for new skate and surf brand for Levi’s
Positioning, marketing plan and lecture tour in top 10 markets for Hyperion Pub Nomadic Spiritual Spa (holistic start-up by ex-Canyon Ranch team)
PR and event launch in LA, SF and NYC for Fibre Tibet (by Alberto Zannoni) Positioning, marketing and agency reviews for OneBody (CAM products)
(2009 – 2010) SAATCHI & SAATCHI
Hong Kong Director of Planning Asia Pacific
Devised strategy for P&G Ariel laundry detergent and Crest toothpaste brands across Asia:
(1994 – 1998)
- Repositioned and developed a new brand campaign for Ariel
- Developed integrated brand campaign for Crest
- Developed and managed a 4 phase ethnographic study of women in China from Tier 1-4cities to gain insights in changing values and behaviors with economic changes. Actionable insights were used for product innovation, line extensions, communication strategies for Olay, Head & Shoulders, Pampers, Safe Guard, Ariel and Crest.FOOTE CONE & BELDING
VP Management SupervisorManaged integrated marketing programs for Dockers Khakis, Levi’s & Taco Bell Major initiatives included:
- DOCKERS: Developed brand repositioning and “Nice Pants” campaign which led to thehighest brand awareness scoresever and annual sales increases.
- Conceived and developed the “Urban Networking” regional marketing program which was reviewed by the New Yorker for innovative, intelligent marketing.
Developed “Classically Independent Film Festival” and the “Women in Film Classically Independent Award”
Additional assignment wins: Launched K-1 type premium Khakis in LA, SF and NYC. Launched Authentics to trendsetters using events and moving billboards.
Created Nice Pants TVCs for Mexico, Philippines, Australia and Japan.
Won all POS worth over $1million in production budget.
Won and launched Dockers.com.
Increased Agency revenue by more than $1.5million
LEVIS: Created Worlds Aids Day Promotion with Magic Johnson & MTV